[Mne_analysis] Need Help to do Cross Spectral Density Analysis

Brunner, Clemens (clemens.brunner@uni-graz.at) clemens.brunner at uni-graz.at
Tue Jan 9 03:40:03 EST 2018

Hi!

You can use the get_data method on your Epochs object, e.g.

X = epochs.get_data()

will return a 3D array of the desired shape.

HTH
Clemens