[Mne_analysis] Width of the transition band when applying a Hilbert transform

Ross Maddox rmaddox at ur.rochester.edu
Mon Jan 22 18:11:58 EST 2018

Hi J,

Note that 1 Hz wide filters are very narrow, especially if you want to
analyze only a 400 ms window. The higher your frequency resolution, the
lower your temporal resolution.

Best,
Ross

--
Ross Maddox, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering and Neuroscience

Office: KMRB G-9607
Phone: 585-275-1835