[Mne_analysis] Question about spatial patterns using LinearModel() and cross-validation

Ana Vedoveli ana.vedoveli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 11:15:03 EST 2018

Dear all,

I am dealing with a classification problem (Linear SVMs) in EEG data. I am
a new-comer in Python and also in the MNE community, so what I am going to
ask might sound silly.

I am trying to estimate the patterns using the LinearModel and get_coef().
I was looking in the documentation (
http://martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_examples/decoding/plot_linear_model_patterns.html),
and saw that the LinearModel() class is not cross-validated. I was
wondering it would make sense to retrieve cross-validated spatial patterns?

Thank you for your attention.

Best wishes,
Ana Vedoveli