[Mne_analysis] MNE in Matlab

Sheraz Khan, PhD sheraz at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 24 20:07:03 EST 2018

Please find gist at

https://gist.github.com/SherazKhan/866dd62722b46a39ec6f8ce3f1806a68

fname_inv = 'sample_audvis-meg-oct-6-meg-fixed-inv.fif'
fname_raw = 'sample_audvis_tsss.fif'
sol = apply_inverse_raw(fname_raw,fname_inv)

As you can see, it is done using mne-matlab function.

The wisdom behind not assembling inverse operator in the inverse file, is
to make it general, so that same inverse operator can be applied to raw or
ave file.

HTH

Best

Sheraz