[Mne_analysis] Mne_analysis Digest, Vol 120, Issue 39

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Wed Jan 31 03:09:41 EST 2018

hi Allison,

I have never used CTF data with mne unix command line tools. Just in Python
using the SPM dataset.

you can read the CTF data from python and if all goes well you should have
the infos you need in the info['dig']. Otherwise you can update the
content of this.

sorry not to be able to help more.

maybe someone here has more experience with CTF data using MNE.

ALex