[Mne_analysis] Data transferring from fieldtrip

נועה הכהן noa1hc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:21:20 EDT 2018

Hello,

I work on data thet recorded in bti/4D system.I used fieldtrip for
pre-processing and segmentation. Now I want to use MNE to perform source
recognition.

I used the FIELDTRIP2FIFF function to create fif file ,but MNE can not read
the sensors position information, and the digitization from fif file.

In addition, when I try to use  mne.gui.coregistration()
<https://www.martinos.org/mne/stable/generated/mne.gui.coregistration.html#mne.gui.coregistration>
 I can not upload the file that contains the digitization (hs_file), even
though it exists in the folder.

Does anyone have an experience with transferring data from fieldtrip?
Especially bti data?

Thanks, noa