[Mne_analysis] Data transferring from fieldtrip

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Tue Jul 3 16:52:05 EDT 2018

hi,

can you do the coreg if you start from the orignal raw files?

I am not sure if Fieldtrip and MNE know how to understand eachother
to have all the necessary metadata to do source reconstruction.

If your preprocessing and epoching is not too complex I would give
a try to MNE for this. It will guarantee that you have all the metadata.

Alex