[Mne_analysis] install fails missing cython

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 08:34:19 EDT 2018

Usually these messages about Cython are non-fatal warnings rather than
errors. Does the environment work? You can check at a very basic level with
with something like:

$ source activate mne
$ python -c "import mne; mne.sys_info()"

​
This should succeed and print a list of libraries, and then you can move on
to trying some examples.

Eric