[Mne_analysis] Receiving accurate number of events

Neelesh Kumar neelesh314 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 10:37:21 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am trying to send trigger from a linux system to the Biosemi ActiveOne
system. We know that biosemi sends triggers of its own as well:

https://www.biosemi.com/faq/trigger_signals.htm

My question is how can we use find_events and its argument to get the right
number of events. Right now, I am modifying the parameter min_duration to
arbitrary values until I get the number of events that is close to what I
expect. Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks,
Neelesh