[Mne_analysis] mne.SourceEstimate.data array

Corey Scheideman coreys1 at umbc.edu
Tue Jul 31 23:16:40 EDT 2018

Hi Eric,

Thank you so much for your time and insight! I have been wondering about these things for some time. I’m sorry about the non-issue GitHub issue, but I’m glad that something productive is coming from it. I really appreciate your direction here and on GitHub. I’ll definitely look into trying all this tomorrow.

Corey