[Mne_analysis] Interactive topoplots for each frequency band

Sundar N suntracks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 23:27:42 EDT 2018

HI,
I am looking to create a single topoplot,  one each of Delta, Theta, Alpha
and Beta frequency bands. How could I get these with an interactive time
varying slider.

We need to see these frequency variations at any instant of time . How can
we achieve this to pass time component as a parameter

So far have been able to plot with evoked.plot_topomap() for the complete
evoked array. However for now i need to restrict it to a particular time
for all the frequency bands individually

Regards,
Sundar.