[Mne_analysis] Strictly Positive Source Space Estimates

Rockhill, Alexander P. AROCKHILL at mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 7 12:28:35 EDT 2018

Hello,

     When applying an inverse with the dSPM method, it looks like the stc.data is all strictly positive. I am working with a comparison to FieldTrip source space data which is positive and negative. Additionally, when I plot the stc (stc.plot) it looks like there are positive and negative values mapped on to the surface of the brain. Any help on how to get these non-absolute values that show up in the plot would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

Translational NeuroEngineering Laboratory
Division of Neurotherapeutics, Department of Psychiatry
Massachusetts General Hospital, Martinos Center
149 13th St Charlestown #2301, Boston, MA 02129