[Mne_analysis] Strictly Positive Source Space Estimates

Bharadwaj, Hari M hbharadw at purdue.edu
Thu Jun 7 19:55:34 EDT 2018

Hi Alex,

With loose='auto' and fixed='auto' you are right that you get a 0.2 constraint. What kind of STC files you get would be dependent on your call to apply_inverse(.), You would 3Dif you call  with pick_ori='vector'. If you call with pick_ori=None (which is my guess based on your solution), then the components would be vector normed and you would get all positive. If you want a time course with the sign, you can get just the radial component along by using pick_ori='normal'.

HTH,
Hari