[Mne_analysis] Use of Maxwell filtering with 4-D Neuroimaging / BTI data

Hakonen Maria maria.hakonen at aalto.fi
Thu Jun 14 15:02:30 EDT 2018

Thank you Eric! I will try that!

Best,
Maria
Lähettäjä: mne_analysis-bounces at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <mne_analysis-bounces at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> käyttäjän Eric Larson <larson.eric.d at gmail.com> puolesta
Lähetetty: 12. kesäkuuta 2018 19:44:10
Vastaanottaja: Discussion and support forum for the users of MNE Software
Aihe: Re: [Mne_analysis] Use of Maxwell filtering with 4-D Neuroimaging / BTI data

        External Email - Use Caution

I have not done much testing with BTi system data, but it's on the to-do list (so the bullet points of caveats have not changed). Please feel free to try and see how it works for your data. You might try setting `ignore_ref=True`, I seem to remember someone working with BTi data and having this be the case (though I could be wrong about this).

Eric