[Mne_analysis] Problem reading competition data

Vladimir Litvak litvak.vladimir at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:43:30 EDT 2018

Thanks. That solves it. I now ran into a different issue trying to make a
BEM model. I get the same error for all the 3 subjects (see below). I ran a
sequence of commands as in the documentation and that same sequence worked
for me before on a different example. Please advise.

One thing that might be relevant is that I used the --force option in
make_scalp_surfaces.

Thanks,

Vladimir

--------