[Mne_analysis] Query on Hippocampus tessellation

pooja prabhu prabhuppooja at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:07:27 EDT 2018

Hello,
This is Pooja Prabhu. I was trying to segment the hippocampus and model it.
I could successfully segment using Freesurfer (using
-hippocampal-subfields). I am not able to tessellate it. Could you pleqse
tell me how can i model the Hippocampus alone so that i can place dipole on
every vertex using MNE-python.
I have used "mne_watershed_bem" to get brain surface, inner skull, outer
skull, outer skin surface, apart from these i want hippocampus surface, is
there any way that i can do it in MNE-python.
Please help me.
Thank You

--
Thank You