[Mne_analysis] cluster-based correlations in MNE?

Christian Markus Brodbeck brodbeck at umd.edu
Wed May 9 00:50:05 EDT 2018

Hi Nicolas,

I am not sure whether a cluster-based correlation test is possible with the MNE-Python stats functions yet, but I implemented it a while ago in Eelbrain which is easy to apply to MNE-Python objects. The relevant function is testnd.corr (http://eelbrain.readthedocs.io/en/r-0.27/reference.html#module-testnd <http://eelbrain.readthedocs.io/en/r-0.27/reference.html#module-testnd>). Feel free to email me if you want to try it and want more guidance.

Christian