[Mne_analysis] resampling and artefect rejection

Veda Hung vedahung1116 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 01:34:29 EDT 2018

Hello,

I have a general question regarding sampling rate and artefect rejection
with ICA. I used to resample my MEG data from 1000 Hz to 250 Hz and use ICA
to identify heart beat and eye blinks with ICA and remove those unwanted
components. For new analysis on the same data set, I use a new resampling
rate (500 Hz). I wonder whether I should redo ICA for the 500Hz-sampled
data or I can still use the ICA components obtained from data of 250Hz.

Thanks.
Veda