[Mne_analysis] Source space of MSR

Jeff Hanna jeff.hanna at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:23:27 EST 2018

I'm trying to track down an external source of noise with our MEG system.
To that end, I'd like to build a source space of evenly spaced dipoles with
free orientation, spanning an area approximately the size of the MSR.
Hopefully inverting the data onto this space within the frequency band of
the noise could give me a clue where it's coming from.

Is there a straightforward way to do this in MNE-Python without hacking a
lot of low-level functions?

Jeff Hanna