[Mne_analysis] mne.minimum_norm.source_induced_power

Paz Har-shai pazhs10 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:14:41 EST 2018

Hi,
I'm using *mne.minimum_norm.source_induced_power* in order to look at the
phase locking (ITC) per voxel on a brain plot.
The problem is that this function returns the ITC values in a vector and
not in a structure containing additional info such as labels etc.
The vector is not arranged in the correct order and thus I cannot plot the
ITC per voxel on the brain plot (-produces a meaningless graph..).
How can I re-arrange the vector in the correct order? Or- use a function
that returns an structure output with the correct order of the voxels?

Thank you,
Paz