[Mne_analysis] Saving output of convert_forward_solution?

Gladia Hotan gladiach at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:36:24 EDT 2018

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for your reply! If I try to save a converted forward solution using
write_forward_solution, write_forward_solution saves the original forward
(before conversion), and issues a warning that I should reapply the
conversion after loading the saved forward model. I'm trying to use the
converted forward solution with MNE Matlab, which as far as I know doesn't
have a convert_forward_solution function, so I need to save the converted
forward solution in Python then load it in Matlab. I don't think
write_forward_solution works for my application, unless it has saving
options that I don't know about?

Best,
Gladia