[Mne_analysis] How to create trans.fif file from MNE-Analyze

Vivek Sharma vivek.sharma1510 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 02:00:33 EDT 2018

I'm performing source localization on MEG data. Using MNE python, I have
done some analysis part but for source localization, it requires additional
input files which I have generated using Freesurfer.
It is suggested to create trans.fif file using MNE-Analyze. Is there any
tutorial on how to create trans.fif file using MNE-analyze.

Another question I have is: my MEG data is resting state and it is already
preprocessed but when doing it with MNE-python as per the tutorial for
source localization, it asks for epochs, events, which in my case does not
have. How to deal with such data or how to perform source localization with
resting state M

--
Vivek Sharma
Mobile: +919953582034