[Mne_analysis] Get back a reference channel from acticap

Sylvain madec at uni-potsdam.de
Wed Oct 17 05:53:24 EDT 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your answer Clemens.

So in order to be clear in getting back FCz, referencing to average and then
reducing dimensionality:

- first I add back FCz as a zeros channel;
- I compute the mean of each other channel and I substract 0 to this mean
for FCz;
- I then compute the average reference (will be rank deficient);
- I use the function mne.preprocessing.ICA specifying that
I want max_pca_components and n_pca_components to be equal to my number of
channel minus 1.

Does it sound right?

Sorry for all the questions and thank so much for all these answers!

Sylvain

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 09:37:59 +0000