[Mne_analysis] mne data set and OpenMEEG real head model

parham hashemzadeh ph442 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 23 17:00:06 EDT 2018

Hi Alex
Thank you very much. You guys are doing a tremendous job with an amazing
contribution.

I have one additional question, there exists an example head model in
OpenMEEG.
More precisely, it exists in the directory
openmeeg_sample_data-master/data/model

I was wondering, whether this head model is the same one that is made
available in the mne-data set with all the co-registration and alignment
done already.

best regards parham