[Mne_analysis] Question about compensation grade

xiaoxu smartcandies at 163.com
Wed Oct 24 09:37:39 EDT 2018

Hi experts,

I meet a problem when using MNE v0.16. Could you give me any suggestions? Thank you so much!

The compensation grade of my MEG data is 3 (from CTF).

When I run this command :

filters = make_lcmv <http://martinos.org/mne/stable/generated/mne.beamformer.make_lcmv.html#mne.beamformer.make_lcmv>(evoked.info, forward, data_cov, reg=0.01,noise_cov=noise_cov, pick_ori=pick_ori, weight_norm='unit-noise-gain’)

It said: Compensation grade 3 has been applied, but compensation channels are missing. But I have checked the evoked.info['ch_names’] and it did contain the compensation channels.

I am wondering how to deal with it , as it didn’t happen in v0.14 or earlier.

Thank you so much!

Best,

Daisy