[Mne_analysis] power plot

Veda Hung vedahung1116 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 00:38:43 EDT 2018

Hi MNE experts,

I tried to plot oscillatory effects across time and space. Here is my code:

power, itc = tfr_morlet(epochs, freqs=freqs, n_cycles=n_cycles,
use_fft=True, return_itc=True, decim=3, n_jobs=1)

power.plot_joint(baseline=baseline, mode='mean', tmin=-1,
tmax=6, timefreqs=[(9, 12), (14, 28),(5,8)])

The error message said: 'AverageTFR' object has no attribute 'plot_joint'

I appreciate that anyone could suggest something to this issue. Thanks.

Best,

Veda