[Mne_analysis] Question about compensation grade

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Thu Oct 25 08:10:31 EDT 2018

hi Daisy,

it was recently enforced that comp channels are present to apply
compensation to the forward
operator. It was mistake not to enforce this in the first place.

can you check if it's fixed using current master version and if not open an
issue at https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues

thanks
Alex