[Mne_analysis] Customized head/forward model

Arne Ewald neuro at aewald.net
Mon Oct 29 13:04:15 EDT 2018

Hi Alex,

thanks for your quick reply. Sounds good. Important to know that subsequent operations like inverse calculation and plotting could be used without building upon the FreeSurfer data structure or other internal assumptions. I have to discuss it internally but can very well image to look into this in details after finishing my current project. I'll get back to you for guidance then - much appreciated!

Thanks again! Cheers, Arne