[Mne_analysis] Group analysis in volume now possible

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Sun Sep 2 07:46:13 EDT 2018

hi everyone,

just to let you know that the work of Tommy Clausner during
the Google Summer of Code 2018 is now available in
latest version of MNE-Python (master branch).

It is now possible to morph STCs defined over volumic
grids to do group studies in the volume (like beamformer
people like to do it).

Note that we changed a bit the API for morphing. This
is now documented in:

https://mne-tools.github.io/dev/auto_tutorials/plot_morph_stc.html
https://mne-tools.github.io/dev/auto_examples/inverse/plot_morph_surface_stc.html
https://mne-tools.github.io/dev/auto_examples/inverse/plot_morph_volume_stc.html

Please let us know if we can further improve this step important for
group analysis.

Alex

PS : We also added a Glossary page that should be useful to some:
https://mne-tools.github.io/dev/glossary.html