[Mne_analysis] Problem with importing mne.compute_source_morph() class

Diptyajit Das bmedasdiptyajit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:35:03 EDT 2018

Hii everyone,

I am planning to use the newly implemented class mne.compute_source_morph()
in mne-python. To see how each function work, I tried to run the example
given in 0.17 (development version).
example link:
https://mne-tools.github.io/dev/auto_examples/inverse/plot_morph_volume_stc.html.
The example codes are not working for me. I am not able to import the
compute_source_morph() function.

I am using the latest version of mne codes (i.e., mne-python master
version). So, I am not sure what went wrong! Has anyone faced a similar
situation?

Regards,
Dip