[Mne_analysis] concatenation brainvision raws issue

Marianne DUYCK marianne.duyck at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 14:23:49 EDT 2018

Hi Eric,

Thanks for answering. There indeed is a bug somewhere - more particularly there is a bug if the data was not preloaded.
So for now my problem is solved, because if I preload all the files using concatenate_raws(raws_list, preload=True) then I have access to all the correct data.
Ill create a github account and post a bug issue once my deadline is over !

Cheers,

Marianne