[Mne_analysis] Selecting nearest neighbors of a vertex in source space

Laetitia Grabot laetitia.grabot at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:17:34 EDT 2018

Dear MNE users,

I would like to implement a searchlight-based generalized linear model on
source space data. To do so, I need to select the nearest neighbors of each
vertex but I'm unsure of how to do that in practice.
I have source estimates morphed to the fsaverage brain using ico5 spacing
(10241 vertices per hemisphere) as well as the connectivity matrices and
source spaces. I search in the methods of each of these classes, but did
not find anything that could help me. How can I determine which are the x
nearest neighbors of the nth vertex?

Thank you for your help,
Cheers,
Laetitia