[Mne_analysis] Vertices

Karin Westin karin.westin85 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 15:35:38 EDT 2018

Hi!
I'm trying to find vertices corresponding to a certain source estimate.
However, the vertex corresponding to center of mass doesn't seem to exist
in the list stc.vertices - is there a way of anyway finding neighboring
vertices?
I've read a very recent reply here on the mailing list so I know how to
construct a matrix of neighbors of vertices used in the source estimate.
I'm using oct=6, since using all vertices gives me memory errors.

Thanks,
Karin