[Mne_analysis] Vertices

Sheraz Khan, PhD sheraz at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 26 18:54:49 EDT 2018

Hi Karin,

Please set restrict_vertices to the instance of SourceSpaces in the
center_of_mass function.

This will restrict the returned vertex from the given source space.

Please see below for more details

https://martinos.org/mne/stable/generated/mne.Label.html#mne.Label.center_of_mass

Thanks

Sheraz

>         External Email - Use Caution
>
> Hi!
> I'm trying to find vertices corresponding to a certain source estimate.
> However, the vertex corresponding to center of mass doesn't seem to exist
> in the list stc.vertices - is there a way of anyway finding neighboring
> vertices?
> I've read a very recent reply here on the mailing list so I know how to
> construct a matrix of neighbors of vertices used in the source estimate.
> I'm using oct=6, since using all vertices gives me memory errors.
>
> Thanks,
> Karin

-------------------------
Sheraz Khan, M.Eng, Ph.D.
Instructor in Radiology

Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
Harvard Medical School

McGovern Institute for Brain Research
Massachusetts Institute of Technology