[Mne_analysis] How to transfer the subjects’ heads into the same position?

Maria Hakonen maria.hakonen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 14:54:29 EDT 2018

Dear MNE experts,

Could you please let me know if it is possible to transfer all subjects’
heads into the same position (i.e destination option) using Maxwell filter
without filtering the data? Or is there some other tool that I should use
to transfer the subjects’ heads into the same position?

I already tried:
data=mne.preprocessing.maxwell_filter(raw,st_only=True,st_duration=None,destination=(0,
0, 0.04));

... but got:
ValueError: st_duration must not be None if st_only is True

Thanks a lot already in advance!

Best,
Maria