[Mne_analysis] How to transfer the subjects’ heads into the same position?

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 15:54:19 EDT 2018

> Could you please let me know if it is possible to transfer all subjects’
> heads into the same position (i.e destination option) using Maxwell filter
> without filtering the data?

Currently to do this the data must be projected onto the multipole moments
and then back out to the sensors at the new virtual position. So the
filtering is implicitly required.

Or is there some other tool that I should use to transfer the subjects’
> heads into the same position?

In MNE we have implemented minimum-norm based transformations but I don't
think there is a simple publicly available API. Feel free to open an issue
there and we can settle on one and implement it.

Best,
Eric