[Mne_analysis] mne coreg

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 10:35:42 EDT 2019

First you need to mark the fiducial points by clicking on the head, then
click "save" (or just click the "lock" button to exit "edit" mode).

If nothing shows up at this point, including the fiducial points, then you
have an OpenGL rendering bug of some sort. Feel free to open an MNE-Python
issue so we can debug your system config there.

Eric