[Mne_analysis] Requesting help for extract the raw EEG time-stamp data from Neurosky mindwave device.

VENKATA PHANIKRISHNA B b.phanikrishna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 03:58:22 EDT 2019

Hi, everyone.

I try to get raw EEG time-stamp data from "Neurosky mindwave" device.
I want to gather the raw EEG data with some sampling frequency such as
256Hz. But I am not getting raw data (such as getting 256 samples or
amplitudes in one second). I am getting feature-based data ( that is,
alpha, beta, low alpha, etc.).
I requesting all, please help me in this regard.

--
thanks

*VENKATA PHANIKRISHNA B*
9908261261