[Mne_analysis] raw.plot results a block and white graph

Dan McCloy dan.mccloy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 15:20:17 EDT 2019

Based on your Y axis labels, it looks like your data is EEG and STIM
channels only.  If you look at the documentation for mne.io.Raw.plot
<https://mne-tools.github.io/dev/generated/mne.io.Raw.html#mne.io.Raw.plot>,
you will see that the default for color is:

color : dict | color object | None
    Color for the data traces. If None, defaults to:
        dict(mag='darkblue', grad='b', eeg='k', eog='k', ecg='m',
             emg='k', ref_meg='steelblue', misc='k', stim='k',
             resp='k', chpi='k')

Both EEG and STIM default to 'k' which is matplotlib shorthand for 'black'.