[Mne_analysis] Topolots for each band of frequencies

Sundar N suntracks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 22:10:59 EDT 2019

Thanks Dan and Eric,
They were some very helpful suggestions.

Now i have them working with band specific topoplots.
I am trying to animate the sequence with topoplots  like a movie , here i
am hit with the issue of refresh rate where in the animation is not smooth.
Could be because of the text output from the function.

plot= epochs.plot_psd_topomap(ch_type='eeg', normalize=True,verbose=False)
plot=evoked.plot_topomap(
ch_type='eeg',times=times,sensors=False,show_names=True, title='Alpha')

how do i disable this text output and retain only the plots. This could
help in smoother animated plot with matplotlib functions.

Regards,
Sundar.