[Mne_analysis] Classification result by dropping some side electrodes

Michael Martinez michaelmart1977 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 05:29:39 EDT 2019

Thank you very much for the answer. I have 35 samples from first class vs
65 samples from second class. I'm using the TSClassifier with the
covariance matrices. The variance in the accuracy was about 4%.

Thanks for your help and for your suggestions

Alexandre Gramfort <alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr>, 30 Nis 2019 Sal, 09:57