[Mne_analysis] tfr_morlet data scale for eeg

Rockhill, Alexander P. AROCKHILL at mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 1 16:13:40 EDT 2019

Hi all,

    I was wondering if anyone knows the data scale for a tfr object's data from tfr_morlet. I have seen in papers that use other toolboxes a scale of log(power) ~ 0.1 mircovolts^2. The raw tfr data values are on the order of ~0.001. Any help with converting and/or figuring out the units for this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

Translational NeuroEngineering Laboratory
Division of Neurotherapeutics, Department of Psychiatry
Massachusetts General Hospital, Martinos Center
149 13th St Charlestown #2301, Boston, MA 02129