[Mne_analysis] MNE-Python and R compatibility

Phillip Alday phillip.alday at mpi.nl
Wed Aug 7 01:35:45 EDT 2019

Depending on what you're doing, several of us have little auxiliary
packages that might help.  For e.g. extracting single-trial mean voltage
within a given time window, I have a utility function in my philistine
package:

https://philistine.readthedocs.io/en/latest/api/philistine.mne.retrieve.html#philistine.mne.retrieve

Phillip