[Mne_analysis] Letter of Interest / Collaboration opp with BehaviorCloud

Chloe Christoforou chloe at behaviorcloud.com
Wed Aug 21 11:39:43 EDT 2019

Hi there,

I hope you are doing well. My name is Chloe Christoforou and I am the
Director of Research & Innovation at BehaviorCloud. BehaviorCloud is a
web-based system for collecting, uploading, analyzing, and sharing
neuroscience research. Over 650 labs use BehaviorCloud to analyze
video-based and photobeam-based animal behavior data, as well as
telemetry-based physiologic data. We currently offer our own computer
vision algorithms for tracking animal behavior as well as some third-party
commercial analysis algorithms.

We are interested in developing analysis marketplace for our BehaviorCloud
research platform where developers can host their analysis algorithms and
researchers can access those computational tools without any need to
implement their own computer code. We will develop an interface that allows
the researchers to run analyses on their data through a graphical user
interface while our system handles the backend implementation of the
algorithm. The marketplace will be offered as part of our existing
cloud-based neuroscience research platform called BehaviorCloud. We have
already identified a number of academic and industry partners eager to
participate in this marketplace, and we also wanted to extend the invite to
you as well.

We are currently applying for a grant that would allow us to develop this
marketplace. If you are interested, would you be able to write/sign off on
a letter of interest as part of our application?

If you want to talk about the details, I'm available all week. Our deadline
is September 5th, so if you could participate and sign prior to this date,
then that would be great.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Chloe

--

*Chloë Christoforou, M.Sc.*

*Director of Research & Innovation*

*BehaviorCloud, LLC*

chloe at behaviorcloud.com |  *www.behaviorcloud.com
<http://www.behaviorcloud.com>*

Book meetings with me here
<https://t.sidekickopen75.com/s1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lM8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJN7t5XWPdSD1CW4Y8__H4Y8_jsTlWb84k2y96103?t=https%3A%2F%2Fmeetings.hubspot.com%2Fchloe39&si=8000000000174617&pi=1dc1221a-ede4-4fe9-cffb-884621b281f7>

Toll-free: 833-788-6888
Local/international: (+1) 614-334-4888

<http://www.behaviorcloud.com> *