[Mne_analysis] BIDS derivatives poll

Mainak Jas mainakjas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 17:50:08 EDT 2019

Dear all,

As many of you are perhaps aware, we have been working hard on
standardizing data archival and storage of electrophysiology data through
extensions to the Brain Imaging Data Structure (BIDS)
<https://bids-specification.readthedocs.io/en/stable/> for EEG
<https://www.nature.com/articles/s41597-019-0104-8>, iEEG
<https://www.nature.com/articles/s41597-019-0105-7> and MEG
<https://www.nature.com/articles/sdata2018110>.

While the focus so far was on raw files, the next step is to standardize
the storage of so-called derivative or processed data. In this regard, we
would like to survey the electrophysiology community on its present needs
and to address them in a data-driven manner. We invite researchers in the
community to take 5 minutes of their time to answer this poll:
https://forms.gle/k8qpW1ddyk4Hqh5q8. Your feedback and suggestions are very
important to us.

Best,
BIDS derivative team for electrophysiology