[Mne_analysis] [MNE_analysis] User feedback needed for improving MNE-Python Digitization

Sik mailsik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 08:38:16 EDT 2019

Dear community,

We are trying to improve our Digitization, in particular, the support of
Polhemus
data in EEG-only setups and ideally not Neuromag systems. We would like to
start
a conversation with users with experience in acquiring such type of
experiments.
Which formats do you save your digitization data? How many files? etc.

Thanks a lot,
Sik.

ps: feel free to answer in this mail thread directly,
to the digitization issue:
https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues/6461
, or directly in the Polhemus PR:
https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/pull/6704