[Mne_analysis] Creating events with varying durations manually

Brunner, Clemens (clemens.brunner@uni-graz.at) clemens.brunner at uni-graz.at
Wed Aug 28 15:12:11 EDT 2019

Hi!

You can create annotations using the given onsets and offsets (which you translate into durations) using raw.set_annotations().

Clemens

-----Original Message-----
From: mne_analysis-bounces at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <mne_analysis-bounces at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of Marianna Schmidt
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 12:50
To: mne_analysis at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: [Mne_analysis] Creating events with varying durations manually

        External Email - Use Caution

Hai,

Thanks for response.

Our data is pertaining to epileptic seizures. We just have the onset and offset of inter-ictal events. Each of the inter-ictal events have different duration. We are trying to create the epoch for inter-ictal events.
How to create the event file in that case? (In our data there is no STIM channels). Is that we have to create the numpy array manually?

Thank you