[Mne_analysis] Filtering on epochs problems

Xia, Tao psytao18 at connect.hku.hk
Fri Dec 6 22:59:36 EST 2019

Hi all,
       I want to do a filter on epoch data. But there is a warning:
*filter_length(1651)
is longer than the signal(1250), distortion is likely. reduce filter filter
length or filter a longer signal.* I can not increase the signal. Is there
any solutions for this? I noted there was parameter "pad", I try to set
pad='reflection', but it is still give me warning.
My filter parameter is epochs.filter(l_freq=0.5, h_freq=2, method='fir',
pad='reflection').
        Thank you very much.