[Mne_analysis] LCMV source extraction for continuous resting data

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at polytechnique.org
Thu Dec 12 09:51:19 EST 2019

hi,

> I have managed to get my resting data epoched and could project the epochs using mne.beamformer.make_lcmv and apply_lcmv_epochs.
>
> How would I do it for resting data?

I would split my raw in fixed length epochs and do as you did.

you can also use
https://mne.tools/stable/generated/mne.beamformer.apply_lcmv_raw.html
but then you keep the bad data segments

> Is there a way to create a new raw data object with  the new channels as chantype iEEG. This would make further processing much easier than with the source object.

what further processing do you have in mind?

> Finally, are the vertex coordinates stored somewhere in the source object?

https://mne.tools/dev/auto_tutorials/source-modeling/plot_object_source_estimate.html

ALex