[Mne_analysis] using the command line interface of mne

Dan McCloy dan at mccloy.info
Thu Dec 19 18:07:17 EST 2019

Hi Neeraj,

Note that the commands listed on the page you linked to do *not* use the C libraries. The C library commands have the form mne_* (e.g., mne_browse_raw). The commands on https://mne.tools/stable/generated/commands.html (of the form mne *, note the lack of underscore after mne) are bash commands that underlyingly call the *Python* libraries. The C libraries are installed separately, see here: https://mne.tools/stable/install/mne_c.html

-- dan
Daniel McCloy
http://dan.mccloy.info
Research Scientist
Institute for Learning and Brain Sciences
University of Washington